This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Bat Joke (dedicated to my wife, Laura)

Two bats are sitting in a cave. One bat says to the other, "I'm hungry, think I'll go get some blood". His friend looks at him and says, "Alright, see you later". And off he went...

About 2 hours later the bat return with a face full of blood.

"WOW! How do you did you get all that blood?" asks his friend.

"Well, you know when fly out of the cave, you hang a right and you see that tree right there..." he says.

"Yeah?" says his friend

"Well, I didn't"

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: