This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank You To Everyone! I'm Back!

Hi Everyone:

Charles here, the man behind My Junk Mail. I just wanted to say, "Thank You!" to everyone who has emailed me about WHERE ARE ALL THE JOKES LATELY? Well, truth is, I do this as a hobby and my time has been taken up recently. But, I'm happy to say I will be back in the swing of things starting today.

So, where have I been? Well, I work as a mortgage broker and in case you haven't turned on your TV or radio for the past year, the business has sucked. I'm working 3 times as hard to make ends meet. Also, my wife, Laura, is starting a cool shoe company and I had to work on their online store (I also moonlight as an website developer and search engine optimization expert), so I literally had no time to keep up with the posts.

Oh, before I forget, visit my wife's online store and check out her interchangeable shoes at www.thesnappypair.com. Her and a couple of partners have a patent on a shoe product that interchanges the jewelry or embellishments on shoes. It's really cool and I hope they do great! So, please spread the word around for me.

OK, so back to me. I couldn't believe when I checked my email how many of you actually missed my posts! Truthfully, I didn't think anyone really cared about this blog, so I didn't think anyone would miss the fact that I haven't been posting for a while, but you all proved me wrong and I thank you for that.

I'm started posting again today, but I'm going to start tonight going through the many "junk emails" you all have sent the get them up on the site. Thank goodness Blogger has a post scheduler, so I can do a bunch at once.

Once again, "Thank You" from the bottom of my heart for keeping interest and making me realize that what I'm doing is bringing a smile to someone. If I never earn a dime from doing this, at least that is worth more then money could give me.

Sincerely,

Charles Petruzzi
My Junk Mail Blogger

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: