This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What Is This?

M R DUCS
M R NOT
S A R! C M EB BD WEB FET?
L I B, M R DUCS

Can you guess what the above is?

Give up?

It's a Redneck Conversation. Allow me to translate into English:

Redneck One: Them are ducks.
Redneck Two: Them are not!
Redneck One: Yes they are! See them itty-bitty web feet?
Redneck Two: Well I'll be! Them are ducks!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: