This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Brother and I!!!



Just wanted to announce that today my twin brother, Tony, and I have turned the big 34. Yes, life is slipping by at a fast pace, but we're still having fun!

Yeah...we were cute kids.


Just look at us now!


Happy Birthday Bro! I love ya and let's get together tonight for some beers!

If you get a chance, visit his sight www.ripsdomain.com and wish him a Happy Birthday!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: