This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Riddles - Keep A Clean Mind

To view the answers, left-click your mouse and drag. The answer will appear highlighted. Try to keep a clean mind.

1. When i go in i might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. Who am I?
dentist

2. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. Who am I?
wedding ring

3. I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I?
peanut butter

4. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What am I?
chewing gum

5. All day long it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?
an elevator

6. I come in many sizes. When i'm not well, i drip. When you blow me you feel good. What am I?
nose

7. If I miss, I hit your bush. It's my job to stuff your box. when I come, it's news. What am I?
newspaper boy

8. I offer protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What am I?
glove

9. I assist an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What am I?
crane

10. I'm at least 6 inches long. I leave a foamy lubrication when engaged in my job. What am I?
toothbrush

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: