This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Junk Mail Caption Contest! Win A $50 Amazon.com Gift Card!

So, here is a picture of our kitty, Arielle, chilling in her favorite bed. Everytime I look at this picture I wonder just what the hell she is thinking? Anyway, I decided to have a contest to see who can come up with the funniest caption stating what my kitty is thinking about in this picture. The winner will get a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card! To enter just send an email with what you think Arielle is thinking to myjunkmailblog@gmail.com. You have until 12:01 AM on Sunday, July 27th. I will post the winner on Monday, July 28th. Good Luck Everyone And Have Fun!

Click image to make bigger

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: