This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Friends (PICS)



Friends are like balloons.
Once you let them go, you can't get them back.
So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.
Send these balloons to your friends.
You may also return it to me.
If four balloons are returned to you,
something you have been waiting for a long time will happen!!!!
Believe me... It really happens!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: