This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Little Johnny In Class

(Special Thanks to Chadd E. for sending this junk mail. Send yours to myjunkmailblog@gmail.com)

A grade school teacher in Kentucky asked her students to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep.. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate,' not 'fascinating.'

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City, and I was fascinated.'

The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate,' so she called on him.
Little Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight'

The teacher sat down and cried.

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: