This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Old Man vs. Bank

A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window, "I want to open a damn checking account."

To which the astonished woman replies, I beg your pardon, sir; I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"

"Listen up, damn it. I said I want to open a damn checking account right now!"

"I'm very sorry sir, but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank."

So saying, the teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to tell him about her situation.

They both return and the manager asks the old geezer, "What seems to be the problem here?"

"There's no friggin’ problem, dammit!" the man says; "I just won $50 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to open a damn checking account in this damn bank!"

"I see," says the manager, "and this bitch is giving you a hard time?

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: