This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Friday, September 11, 2009

A Pimp And Three Ho's (just from the title you know this is going to be good)

In case you never have visited www.bash.org I would highly recommend you do. People basically post funny conversations they have on IRC (internet chat rooms) onto bash.org. Some of them are funny as hell and you could spend hours on it. Here's an example:

Tedward: so there's this pimp right. he's collecting money from his three ho's.
Tedward: he goes to the first ho and asks for his $100. she says, "But I only owe you $50!"
Tedward: he slaps her and says, "don't correct me, bitch!"
Tedward: he asks the next ho for $150. she says, "But I only owe you $100!"
Tedward: he slaps her and says, "don't correct me, bitch!"
Tedward: now he goes to his third ho.
Tedward: he asks for $200. "but I only owe you $150!"
Tedward: he slaps her and says, "don't correct me, bitch!"
Tedward: next he visits the fourth ho.
Tedward: he asks her for his $250.
Thy_Dungeonman: hold on, wait a sec
Tedward: what?
Thy_Dungeonman: you said three ho's, not four. idiot.
*Tedward slaps Thy_Dungeonman*
Tedward: Don't correct me, bitch.

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: