You have to know this part of Brooklyn to appreciate this!
This house, located near the intersection of Ave T and Van Sicklen is believed to be Brooklyn's smallest house. Occupying what used to be a driveway, it's a one bedroom, one bathroom home that sits on a parcel of land 7.25 feet (2.2 meters) wide and 113.67 feet (34.6 meters) long and has an interior area of just under 300 square feet (under 28 square meters).
Here are the home's 'Listed Features':
* Completely redone top-to-bottom, front-to-back!
* Tumbled stone entrance walk
* Renovated Bath
* Renovated Kitchen with newer stove, new cabinets and new stacked washer/dryer
* Bedroom with Murphy Bed + 'Built-ins' ... (doubles as a den)!
* Walkout to fenced patio
* 100 Amp service
* 2 Satellite Dishes and Receiver
* Window Air Conditioner Available
You get all this for ONLY $179,900.00!
GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?
SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!