This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Send Me Your Junk Mail!!!

Hey everyone! This is probably the first time you ever heard anyone say this, but SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

I love posting all the jokes, pics and videos I get emailed so I can share them with the world. So, if you receive any jokes, pics, videos in your email, forward them over to me at myjunkmailblog@gmail.com.

Also let me know in your email if you want me to give you a shout! Remember, send your junk mail to myjunkmailblog@gmail.com.

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: