This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Monday, June 22, 2009

He Said...She Said

He said to me...I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it.
I said to him...You wear pants don't you?

He said to me... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
I said to him...Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

He said to me...Why don't women blink during foreplay?
I said to him...They don't have time!

He said to me...Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and good- looking?
I said to him...They already have boyfriends.

I said...What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
He said...A widow.

He said to me...Why are married women heavier than single women?
I said to him...Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: