This website is dedicated to my little dog, Cara. Click to view her story. I miss you very much little girl.
Help save abandoned Cats and Dogs. The Cat House on the Kings needs your support. Click here to view a video on them and then donate to their cause!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Model Sues Mexican Surgeon

UPDATE: Seems I screwed up here. I thought I uploaded the edited version of the photo, but I didn't and the unedited photo was published. Sorry, if I offended anyone, but I'm not perfect (although I tell my wife I am).


Click on the image to enlarge. Sorry, but had to make the post Safe For Work

Here is a link to the "unedited photo" for all you perverts out there :-)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEt7zxycfhVJflJ9MnHsZDc9hz9xztmXcbbqFHSIe-qHScuTP0ZPmpGQ5ithlLRnaNLGzSfdv_lIlXhhSaEMp8MxupdZuFBVL4ou-8uZQyveHRLdauD42-cP1xyB9E0P7xxzr2j8V9FNk/s1600-h/1.jpg

Stumble Upon Toolbar


======================================

GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?

SEND ME YOUR JUNK MAIL!

MYJUNKMAILBLOG@GMAIL.COM

======================================


No comments: